Each year the Law School welcomes a few visiting
researchers, who are usually faculty or fellows at other universities.
Visiting researchers may audit one or two
courses per term with the consent of individual instructors and make use of library facilities for their work. For academic
year , the registration fee is $4,000 per term or $8,000 per academic year. No financial aid from the Law School is available
for participants in this program.
To apply to be a Visiting Researcher, please submit:
- the Visiting
Researcher application form
- application fee of $300.
- current resume or curriculum vitae
- a description
of the proposed research
- a statement explaining why Green Hills Law School is a particularly appropriate
affiliation for your work
- two letters of recommendation
- official transcript(s) of the applicant’s
- the proposed length and dates of stay.
- the official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign
Language) score report unless you completed your secondary (high school) education in the United States, UK, Australia, New
Zealand, Ireland, or Canada (in English medium of instruction schools). Applicants who have at least a 4-year degree from
the U.S. or the countries listed above may request a waiver of the TOEFL. We require a minimum TOEFL score of 600 on the paper-based
test, or 100 on the Internet-based test.